***Review*** Conquering by Ryan Michele

Conquering (Vipers Creed MC, #2)Conquering by Ryan Michele
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Conquering is the second book in the Vipers Creed MC Series by author Ryan Michele. Although part of a series, this book can be read as a standalone novel without getting lost.

Stiff and Chelsea were just the right blend of strength and stubbornness, they fought for what they wanted, and we're passionate about it. They were loyal and fiercely protective of those they loved. For me, one thing that set them above many other couples in the same sort of situations was the fact that they actually communicated.

I loved the fast paced storyline, with just the right mix of humour, intrigue and downright dirty talking bikers, this book had me hooked from start to finish.

I will certainly be marking this as a one click series.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts