Review! Fate's Love (Fate's Love #1) by L.A. Cotton

Fate's Love (Fate's Love #1)Fate's Love by L.A. Cotton
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 stars Fates Love by LA Cotton

Wow!!! Just wow!! I couldn't put this book down and now it's 5 am and I'm writing a review for it. This is the second book I've read by this author and I forgot how much I enjoyed her writing! I feel like I'm in a book coma...that and the sun will be up soon! Ha!

So Livy & Ethan. Fate brings them together so many times, but Livy can't seem to keep from running. She focuses on school and wants nothing to do with love. Ethan stirs something in her that scares her and her reaction to being scared is to run. As the story goes on I wanted to smack Livy for not snatching up Ethan. It's obvious that he wants her and that they have this special connection, but it takes a tragedy for her to realize what he's always known.

I loved their story, and I found myself in tears a few times. The emotions I felt from this book had me up an down...ugghh the feels were awesome! I love the little quotes thrown into the story. "Life would not be worth living without love." Gran's a smart lady! I'm looking forward to digging into the rest of the series. I loved Ethan and Livy, and the supporting characters were equallt intriguing! I have to say, I'm a huge fan of this author & can't wait to read more from her.
#B2BKristina

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts