Bad Boys After Dark: DylanBad Boys After Dark: Dylan by Melissa Foster
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

So after breaking an ankle, what's a girl to do but read...right? Well let me just say this book certainly kept my pain away from the first to the last page. Book 2 of the Bad Boys After Dark: Dylan is Hella Hawt!!! These characters were just explosive from their first smolder across the bar...total Flynn Ryder smolder!

When Dylan Bad delivers this line " You're far too hot to be a Winters", I can assure you you will be fanning yourself. Dylan Bad and Tiffany Winters almost had my iPad burning up with their story. Dylan recognizes in Tiffany is more than her Ice Queen, ball busting exterior and he wants to be the man to explore that side of her. So of course, challenge accepted. So, Dylan goes about winning his ice queen with charm. He epitomizes the "I'm a lover not a hater" persona to a T. However, there's more to Dylan than just the guy looking for his next challenge. He has a heart of gold and scares the bejesus out of Tiffany and throws her for a huge loop she never saw coming. Tiffany's persona of "I'm woman hear me Roar," is just what she wants people to think. Inside, she's jaded and for good reason. Yet, one look, one touch, one kiss from Dylan Bad and Tiffany finds herself melting.

Resistance is futile when charm and a whole lot of sexiness comes into play between the two. These characters light up their story with their easy banter and all too real situations. This is a definite must read if you're looking for a man tree with a sexy way with words burning up your e-reader. Totally recommend this one and also looking forward to the other Bad brothers... mercy!

5 stars
B2B Mila


View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts