New Review!!

A Harmless Little Ruse (Harmless, #2)A Harmless Little Ruse by Meli Raine
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 stars

A Harmless little ruse by Melissa raine

I'm really loving this series! So this picks up where book one leaves us begging for more. This book is all from Drew's point of view, so we get to learn more about him, and also we find out his big secret, which is heartbreaking. We learn about what happened to him the night he watched three of his "friends" assault Lindsay. It's all very tragic!

You really don't know who to trust throughout the whole book. I found myself second guessing everything. Things kept getting more and more messed up as the story kept on. It's like no matter what, Drew & Lindsey are one step behind. Then just when you think it can't get any worse, you read the ending and you're like... "Oh sh%t! Now I have to Devour the next book stat!

Can't wait to finish the series! The first 2 books-are pretty quick reads and I'm thinking book 3 will be the same, with a lot more action though, because the way this book ended, sh%t just got real! The suspense is killing me!
#B2BKristina

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts