So Worth It!

Worth ItWorth It by S.M. Shade
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Crazy ducks, a prosthetic rogue frisky arm, dommes and a whole lot of sabotage. Do i have your attention??? Ok good, im setting a challenge. A challenge for anyone reading this book to not laugh....seriously you wont be able to do it. This book is hands down the funniest, craziest thing ive ever read. This author duo is the best and is top of my list for duo authors!

I laughed till water was coming out my nose, i dropped my kindle on my face i laughed so hard, and at points throughout this book i thought i might need a Tena or two. This is definitely at the top of my list for comedy, i can only hope and prey that these two write together again......maybe a Jill story......yes this book is that crazy im hoping for a story about a prosthetic arm!!

Go and one click now but stock up on Tena lady first you might need it.

Epic 5+++++*
B2B Danni

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts