Must Read! Becoming a Vincent by CM Owens







So a couple of months back I read the excerpt to this story and bam!! I was hooked . I was very impatiently waiting for this book to come out. Lilah is my kinda crazy! She is not your typical girly girl she's more of a combat boots girl. I absolutely loved how she stood up for herself and gave no cares for a lack of better word that won't get my review thrown out. Her bond with her two brothers was beautiful and I loved how they were trying to protect her. Wow where to start with Benson in my mind he looks like one of the guys from true blood the werewolf one. Gorgeous strong, loyal and above all sexy! I really enjoyed reading that their relationship started out as a friendship and they knew each other so well. I really liked how fast his family accepted Lilah. This story captivated me from start to finish. So much I went back for a reread.
#B2B Sandra
 (less)

Comments

Popular Posts